Neoreef's management team is seeking experienced content writer with web experience. An ideal candidate will be detailed, articulate, and team oriented.
* Create marketing content within the client's brand voice for web, ad campaigns, email campaigns, and social media
* Create content from existing assets, research and interviews
* Develop consumable social content, such as blog posts and client stories, that are accurate, engaging and relevant for publication on social networks
* Optimize content for SEO, focusing on client messaging and understanding of audience
* Manage content pipeline and revision process with various client stakeholders
* Coordinate publication and content syndication with stakeholders
* Proactively communicate with client to provide status updates and resolve issues
* Track statistics to gauge success of published content and regularly report to client team, making content recommendations as needed
* Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
* Audit content and structure of websites and provide recommendations for SEO improvement
* Manage ongoing calendar for content development in coordination with SEO strategy and objectives
* Work closely with digital designers and technical team to maintain SEO standards with any new website development
* Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results
* Prospect existing accounts for SEO and content opportunities (we have 200+ long term clients)
* Partner with numerous stakeholders to develop and execute content strategies to meet and surpass clearly defined business goals
* Partner with corporate digital marketing specialists to build, launch and optimize messages
* Act as the point of contact for digital communications needs of business stakeholders
* Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions
* Collaborate with creative services team to ensure that assets are delivered as needed and as defined in order to execute website initiatives on time and within scope
* Coordinate efforts of digital marketing specialists, web design team, IT and third party vendors as needed in the development and execution of social, ad campaigns, and website initiatives
* Degree in journalism, marketing, communication, or relevant work experience
* 2+ years in a web marketing or content role, preferably with a variety of businesses; B2B content experience a bonus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
* Familiarity with web/content best practices, including search engine optimization, copy writing for the web, and demand generation.
* Ability to recognize how best digital marketing can be leveraged to meet business needs
* Analytical, with an ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly and distill actionable insight to share with clients
* Strong interpersonal skills and a service-oriented mindset
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to effectively collaborate with creative and business stakeholders
* Ability to provide functional expertise, best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of digital content
* Up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies, industry standards and best practices
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* Comprehensive understanding of industry standards and terminology
* Effective and efficient research skills
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Organized and effective time manager
* Highly self-motivated, independent, and responsible
* Committed to professional growth and continued education
* Team player who looks out for others, provides guidance and shares knowledge
* Ability to maintain a professional relationship with clients, coworkers, and management
* Forward thinking with the ability to solve problems and resolve issues quickly
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to work under pressure and balance competing priorities
* Strong feelings about the Oxford comma!
Neoreef is a Boise's premier web design firm and SaaS website software provider. Founded in 2003, Neoreef provides website services to over 200 companies throughout Idaho and the northwest.
Neoreef strives to provide some of the best compensation and benefit packages in the northwest. This job is located in our highly connected office space located in Boise and within short distance to restaurants. Our business is all about collaboration, so we do not offer telecommuting at this time but we do offer flexible hours depending on the position and client interaction requirements. Employees can start at any time between 7 AM and 9 AM and finish between 4 PM and 6 PM based on client demands and department structure. The salary range for this position will vary depending on experience and skills outlined above.