Big River Paranormal, a not-for-profit professional, scientifically based paranormal research organization, is currently seeking motivated, long-term volunteers. For a complete list of current open positions, please visit http://www.bigriverparanormal.com. Click on the contact us link and then Team Member Application.
Please bare in mind that the BRP consists of strictly volunteer-based positions, offering all services free of charge; therefore, there will be no compensation for any of the open positions, monetary or otherwise. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to interact and work well with others, stamina for late-night investigations and long road trips, and a great family and friend support system.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
1. Must be able to attend mandatory monthly meetings.
2. Must have reliable internet access.
3. Must have a reliable telephone source.
4. Must be available for residential /business investigations as required (possibly on short notice).
5. Must be able to perform evidence analysis in a timely manner.
6. Must be able to follow directions, and respect and obey the chain of command.
7. Must possess a strong desire to learn about the equipment and technical aspects of investigating.
8. Must have reliable transportation.
9. Must live within 30 miles of the area of the team base city.
10. Must adhere to complete confidentiality regarding any aspect of the BRP, and its clients and affiliates worldwide; you would execute legal paperwork to that effect.
11. Must not have a criminal record (background checks are performed).
12. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Potential team members are required to complete an application, and may then be contacted and scheduled for an official interview, at which time said candidate will be required to provide picture identification. You will be required to have a phone, working internet and reliable transportation.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers