Big River Paranormal, a not-for-profit professional, scientifically based paranormal research organization, is currently seeking motivated, long-term volunteers.
Please bare in mind that the BRP consists of strictly volunteer-based positions.
Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to interact and work well with others, stamina for late-night investigations and a great family and friend support system.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
1. Must be able to attend mandatory monthly meetings.
2. Must have reliable internet access.
3. Must have a reliable telephone source.
4. Must be able to follow directions, and respect and obey the chain of command.
5. Must possess a strong desire to learn about the equipment and technical aspects of investigating.
6. Must have reliable transportation.
7. Must adhere to complete confidentiality regarding any aspect of the BRP, and its clients and affiliates worldwide; you would execute legal paperwork to that effect.
8. Must pass a background check.
9. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Potential team members are required to complete an application, and may then be contacted and scheduled for an official interview, at which time the candidate will be required to provide picture identification.
Please email or text for application information. Serious inquiries only.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers