This is a 30' Pacific Yurt located in Cascade, Idaho on property that has access to and outstanding views of Lake Cascade. The yurt is hooked up with electricity and also has a large wood stove. The yurt is accessible by car on a dirt road where standard cars will work okay.
Sleeps 4 people
IF INTERESTED IN THIS YURT RENTAL, Please email all:
1) dates interested in being at the yurt,
2) the number of people,
3) and if any pets are coming along
since there are other groups interested in renting the yurt and finalizing all info before confirming booking date will help solidify the booking for your group.
WHAT TO PLAN ON BRINGING:
- Sleeping Bag
- Head-lamp / Flashlight
- Clothing and footwear for the season and activities to occur
- First-Aid Kit
- Water bottles for personal drinking
- Camp- chairs for around the fire
- Food Cooler
o NO cook stove is located at the yurt at this time so it is suggested to bring easy to prepare and eat food like bagels, sandwich food, fruit and vegetables, and pre-prep food that can be eaten cold. There is a microwave for more or less heating up water for oatmeal and small portions of food but it is not a large unit to handle full meals.
WHAT IS PROVIDED/AVAILABLE AT THE YURT:
The yurt is staged with 1 queen size bed and 1 futon to sleep 4 people. There is a dinning table with benches and a coffee table surrounded by 1 couch, 3 chairs, and lamps, along with the following:
- Porta-Potty (like one at concerts) with Wipes
- Toaster Oven
- Coffee Maker with filters (bring own grounds)
- Fire wood (cut and chopped) and Fire Lighter for inside and/or outside camp fire
- 2 Space Heaters (electric)
- Water (from Boise) in 5 gal jugs
- Plastic Eatery (cups, plates, utensils)
- Trash Can -- even though this exists, it is ask to kindly pack out what you pack in.
HOW TO GET THERE:
â€¢ Located 1 hour and 45 minutes from Boise up scenic Hwy 55 in Cascade. (will provide directions upon payment and signage of Waiver Form)
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
â€¢ See yurt booklet inside yurt for directions.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THERE:
â€¢ The yurt has access to Lake Cascade to fish, use a boat (paddle board, row or motor), and/or just enjoy the shore line.
â€¢ Campbell Creek Boat Ramp is a couple minutes away.
â€¢ Cabarton Raft and Kayak Launch is 7 miles away
â€¢ Mountain Biking adventures on local logging roads with your equipment
â€¢ Town of Cascade is 6 miles away
â€¢ Kelly Whitewater Park is 6.5 miles away
â€¢ Gold Fork Hot Springs is 25 miles (45 minute drive)
â€¢ Warm Lake is 28 miles (about 50 minute drive)
â€¢ Horsethief Reservoir State Park is about 18 miles away
â€¢ Golf at Lake Cascade Golf Course across the lake which is 5.5 miles away
â€¢ Tamarack Resort is 20 miles north in Donnelly
o Mountain Bike
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers