compensation: $50,000 - $150,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Boiler / HVAC Industry
Cole Industrial, Inc. is seeking a qualified Service Technician to join our team in Boise, ID. Cole Industrial specializes in power plant, heating, mechanical contracting, and industrial products including packaged boilers, industrial burners, heat exchangers and other boiler plant equipment for various applications. Cole provides new product sales, service, parts, technical support, testing and training throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect equipment to identify and diagnose operational problems
• Perform repairs, replace gaskets and miscellaneous controls & parts
• Perform annual maintenance inspections
• Troubleshoot and repair burners, all manufactures
• Install new low emissions burners
• Retrofit boiler controls, including PLC, microprocessor, and instrumentation component/systems
• Commission, troubleshoot and adjust combustion on a variety of burners and boilers
• Document parts required for replacement & repair and provide detailed written documentation outlining services rendered
• Request materials needed to complete tasks within company guidelines and budgets
• Drive to multiple locations and transport materials to and from specific destinations (vehicle provided)
• Submit electronic paperwork daily
• Occasional overtime, nights, weekends, or holidays as needed
• High School Diploma or GED, 6-12 months related experience and/or technical training, or equivalent combination
• Valid Drivers License required. Must be insurable with no major infractions
• Job requires daily verbal, written and electronic communication
• You must demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times
• Licenses and certifications for repairs as required by various state or city agencies
• Washington Electrical (O6A or Higher) Licenses a plus
• Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Tacoma, Seattle, Spokane, boiler license and/or Controls experience a plus
As a successful candidate will be eligible for our full benefit package, including 401k. Full Time M-F, plus overtime. We are an AA/EEO Employer.
Visit our website for more information about Cole Industrial Inc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers