Idaho Housing helps people with all aspects of housing, from assisting the homeless to providing homeownership and everything in between. Our employees work hard while taking the time to enjoy being at work. Employees attend gatherings for birthday celebrations, health fairs, making crafts, gardening presentations and many other get-togethers throughout the year. You can find employees taking a stroll on the greenbelt or downtown on their lunchbreak or grabbing a bite to eat at the various food trucks we have in our parking lot from time to time.
If you want to work for a company that make a difference, know your work matters, and be valued by your employer, we want to talk to you.
We want someone who:
• Places value in working for an organization that is committed to the well-being of others
• Has integrity and a strong desire to help others
• Has excellent customer service and communication skills and is willing to teach others
• Is a self-starter and have a strong desire to learn and improve
• Wants to be part of a team that values input from all of its team members
• Complex problem solving
• Visual Studio
• SQL Server
• Git (or equivalent)
• Jira (or equivalent)
• Power BI
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 24 paid days off
• 11 paid holidays
• Up to 10% IHFA Contribution towards retirement
• Education Reimbursement
• Ideal 529 College Savings
• Life and Disability Insurance
Compensation depends on experience and includes a comprehensive benefit package. Interested applicants may apply at www.idahohousing.com.
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers