Founded in 1969, Adair Homes is the Pacific Northwest's largest and most experienced builder of affordable custom homes with 14 branch locations across Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
Position Summary: Includes overseeing, coordinating & tracking the PreConstruction pipeline. Partnering with the client to offer guidance during the PreConstruction phase of the project. This position requires the individual to be a well-organized, detail-oriented planner who can multitask and operate efficiently and effectively in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Manages day-to-day aspects of the preconstruction pipeline. This will include the full scope of work which includes:
Meeting and conversing with clients on a regular basis & obtaining project status updates.
Prepare orderly, complete, and accessible project job files in support of the departments service level agreement.
Prepare building permit applications, and converse with the local jurisdictions as a liaison for the client.
Address public and agency inquiries for information, procedures, planning processes, compliance issues
Attend weekly branch calls and present the PreConstruction pipeline and it's current status of each client. Responsible for accuracy of workflow.
Monitor timelines and flagged potential issues to be addressed with the current PreConstruction pipeline.
- Communicates effectively with internal/external customers.
- Assist management directly on various tasks involving the overall improvement of systems and organization.
Education / Experience:
- Project coordination or high-level administrative experience in a construction environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills are essential. Because of the level of interaction with a variety of staff members it is crucial that the PreConstruction Administrator be able to adapt to a variety of management and organizational styles.
- Expert knowledge of software applications (ex. Google platform, SalesForce, Microsoft, & Marks Systems).
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.