Violin, bluegrass fiddle, and viola lessons available in Boise or online with Skype.
Violin lessons are for all levels, Viola and Fiddle for beginners only. To learn more about me and my lessons, or to contact me, please visit my website at:
Lessons can include:
- Correct Technique and Posture
- Music Theory, including the option of written homework for Music Theory.
- Reading Music Notation, Sightreading
- Classical Violin, using the Suzuki and Strictly Strings Books (I am not a Suzuki Method teacher)
- Tutoring for school orchestra members.
- Playing by ear, and learning to play music from your own recordings
- Help learning music of your choice
-Beginner Viola using Strictly Strings and Suzuki
- Bluegrass fiddling, including popular jam tunes, and playing with other musicians.
My violin lessons are for beginners, including first time musicians, intermediate, and advanced players. My viola and fiddle lessons are for beginners only. I teach both adults and school aged children, and specialize in adult beginners. I have been teaching since 2003, and hold a Bachelor of Music (violin performance) and an Associates degree (music theory).