Sip & Paint Party Artist Host wanted! (Boise region)
compensation: By event: $25 - $35 per hour or more employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Make fantastic money while having a ball! PartyPaintUSA.com is the regions leading “sip and paint” experience. My team (formerly known as Paint Nite/Yaymaker) has performed over 5,000 Five-Star events. I hire people who love to have fun, entertain a crowd, and help our customers create fantastic works of art. This is not a painting class with wine… this is a DRINKING PARTY WITH ART!
This is the perfect full or part-time gig – as most events are in the evenings. You can expect to make around $125 -$200 or more per event (pre-event prep, set up, 2 hour session, clean up).. No more “starving artist”! Occasional special events can also boost your earnings.
Here is what I’m looking for:
*Artists who can paint as well as host additional creative entertainment evenings. We will train you to lead: Acrylic painting events, glass painting events, Paint Your Pet, Phat Blanket Weaving, and more.
* Available to work 2-8 events per month. Must be available for weekend events.
* You must be mature, reliable, and able to solve problems while working alone.
* Reliable transportation is a MUST.
*You must be 21 – as many of our events are in bars or the bar section of a restaurant.
*You don’t have to use original paintings – you will be supplied with paintings – but you can possibly make some extra money with your own art creations. If you create some cool original works to put in the Party Paint gallery, you never know how much you could make!
* You must be fun! Did I mention this is a drinking party with art included?
* You must be computer literate: able to send & respond to emails, able to upload and send PDF docs, photos, etc.
* Must be willing to take assigned events in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, etc.
*Occasional duties include supply hauling/receiving to assist the team and keep you working.
* Interview process involves attending an event and shadowing/assisting current Party Paint artists.
Sounds like the perfect job right? It is! So here is what I need from you right away by email:
2) Photo of you – from this year (not your high school photo)
3) A photo of some paintings you have done or link to your art website
4) Short summary of why you think you would fit and why I should hire you
Incomplete submissions will not be considered, so please send in all 4 requested items above in order to receive a response back.
Thank you! Mike – PartyPaintUSA.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers