Pediatric Speech Therapist SLP: Part- or Full-time (Boise Area (Eagle))
The Children's Therapy & Learning Center
Fitness Pl near Iron Eagle Dr
compensation: negotiable, based on experience and qualifications employment type: employee's choice job title: Speech Language Pathologist
QR Code Link to This Post
The Big Picture:
At The Children’s Therapy & Learning Center, our goal is to create a brighter future for children by giving them exceptional care and positive reinforcement in an engaging and nurturing environment. We know that our team is at the heart of what we do, and we can do it well only when our team members feel supported, valued, and heard. After all, that is how we work best!
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate (you!) possesses a heartfelt love for kids and genuine care for their overall mental and physical well-being. You align with our mission and core values, and you aim to invest in your career to improve the quality of life in the children under your care.
You’re a high-energy therapist that genuinely wants to have fun at work! As a company, we have lofty standards to ensure that our clients are always provided with exceptional quality care and our team atmosphere stays positive and focused. We also like to keep it real by helping you support your goals for work-life balance, so we will consider both full-time and part-time candidates.
As a Speech Language Pathologist working at The Children’s TLC, your treatment and services may include but are not limited to: Expressive-Receptive Language, Voice, Fluency / Stuttering, Articulation, Dysphagia, Social Skills / Pragmatics, Developmental Play Skills, and Parent Education.
As a therapy team member, you’ll provide both in-person and tele-practice therapy and you’ll receive additional training in swallowing disorders as well as sensory integration principles. You’ll work along-side and collaborate daily with our highly skilled behavioral and occupational therapists, the latter with advanced training in Ayres Sensory Integration Theory. You’ll have full-time access to our state-of-the art sensory gym, individual therapy rooms, therapeutic kitchen, and outdoor play area.
Highlights & Benefits:
• Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
• Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays / Paid Cancellations
• 401(k) Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan
• 401(k) Matching
• Flexible Hours for Work-Life Balance (with no mandatory weekend treatment hours)
• Paid Continuing Education and Certification Opportunities
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Referral Bonus Program
• Leadership Bonus Program
• CCC-SLP is preferred, however, we may consider a strong Clinical Fellowship candidate
• New graduates are welcome to apply
• 1 year preferred, but not required
• Masters-Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders from an accredited program
• Licensed in Idaho (or in the process of applying)
This Position is Ideal for Someone With:
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding eagerness to collaborate, learn, and improve professional skills
• Genuine empathy and patience
• Admirable compassion, service, and integrity
• Creativity and a desire to seek out new interventions and programs
• A BIG heart and LOVE for children
About The Children’s Therapy & Learning Center:
We are a skilled multidisciplinary team of Speech, Occupational, and Behavioral Therapists that are committed to delivering quality comprehensive therapeutic care that is personalized, compassionate, and respectful of the children we treat.
Our dynamic team is dedicated to what we do both in the clinic and in the community to empower and support all children to succeed and to fulfill our mission of providing a nurturing, friendly and family-centered environment where we strengthen and improve children's abilities and foster their level of independence through innovative services and programs of the highest quality.
The Children's TLC provides therapeutic care for children from birth to 21 years of age. We stay abreast of the latest research, and we continually seek innovative ways to improve outcomes and experiences for the children we treat. By embracing each child’s individual gifts, we provide an array of opportunities to develop a strong underlying foundation to maximize their skills so they can light up the world with their newfound growth and self-confidence.
The Children's TLC is a 5,000+ square foot outpatient clinic like no other in the Treasure Valley. We are located in Eagle, Idaho, and our center is a "must see" clinic for all therapists interested in pediatric speech therapy and sensory integration! Because we understand the importance and impact of “proper nutrition and whole child health,” we also offer on-site nutrition consulting.
The Children’s Therapy & Learning Center is committed to promoting diversity in its workforce and to providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume through the Craigslist email relay and feel free to call our clinic at (208) 957-6301 to introduce yourself.