The Residence Inn City Center is looking for a friendly and detail oriented Housekeeper to add to their team.
QR Code Link to This Post
We help guests thrive while on long stays so they can perform at their best. Spacious suites with full kitchens offer the comforts of the modern home, while employees provide service with a human touch to business and leisure travelers alike. Working at Residence Inn, you will build relationships grounded in team work, build your career, and experience the legendary Residence Inn service culture which focuses on delivering against the unique needs of long stay guests.
The impact you’ll make:
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What You’ll Do------
• Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
• Make beds and fold sheets
• Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
• Greet guests and take care of requests
• Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
• Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
• Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
Perks You Deserve--------
• Team-spirited coworkers
• Encouraging management who are willing to work along side you
• Well-being programs
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
• Recognition programs
What We’re Looking For------
• A warm, people-oriented demeanor
• A team-first attitude
• A strong work ethic
• A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws