compensation: $8.25 plus portion of Service Charge Pool + benefits for eligible employees employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
The Arid Club a discreet and exclusive club for executive and professional peers, offering uncompromising personalized service and unsurpassed quality, is looking for a dynamic personality to fill the following position.
The Server is responsible for always providing prompt, friendly and personalized service that exceeds our Members and Guests expectations. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated and monitored by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must attend scheduled shifts and comply with Arid Club policies and procedures.
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude.
• Must be able to work as team and contribute to a team-like environment.
• Take pride in his/her appearance while adhering to Arid Club Dress code and Appearance policy.
• Provide every Member and Guest with a friendly welcome and farewell to ensure a positive, memorable experience.
• Guide Members and Guests through the menus, be able to offer food, beverage and dessert choices.
• Accurately input orders into the POS system.
• Record Member preferences.
• Deliver food and beverage according to Arid Club standards.
• Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food and beverage items.
• Responsible for attention and prompt response to the Members and Guests needs and requests.
• Present an accurate guest check and complete the transactions to Arid Club procedures.
• Complete side work and station maintenance.
• Answer Members and Guests questions in a friendly, courteous manner.
• Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with the Arid Club policy.
• Provide outstanding service that encourages repeat visits and provides the Member with a memorable experience.
• Serves guests from an Oval tray to present the entrées in a professional manner.
• Weekend availability
• 1 year server experience
• Must be able to lift 20-50 lbs
• Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
To be successful at the this position you must have the ability to work as a team, have a love of hospitality, be respectful and treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Please email your resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers