A new, cinematic wedding photography + videography company is looking for talented Wedding Photographers and Videographers to send out to weddings happening in and around your area. We are only taking on people with experience (minimum 2-3 weddings). Marketing, sourcing clients, and editing of all raw photos/footage is handled on our end. Your responsibilities include attending the wedding, being presentable and professional, capturing still photos/video footage, and sending over the files online. You will be paid per project (Videographer - $75/hr, Photographer - $100/hr).
Position will require you to use your own equipment, including your own insurance and liability. You will also be responsible for your own workers' compensation insurance. Absolutely must have a clean record that will pass a standard criminal background check.
Required equipment list:
- HD camera set up with various lens options for dynamic shots.
- Good in low light or have on board light.
- At least (2) lav mics (videographers only).
- Backup equipment in the case of any malfunctioning during the wedding.
- Must have classy wear and dress professionally for ALL shoots.
- A positive, professional and welcoming personality is absolutely mandatory.
- Must have transportation and willingness to travel up to 3 hours away.
- Must send in all photos/video footage from wedding within 24 hours of wrapping shoot.
- Must have highlight work samples from past weddings which will be shared with our clients/used as promotion on our website and social media (10-20 of your best photos or one highlight video from 2-3 different weddings).
How it works:
- Our Coordinator will reach out to you throughout the year with individual filming/photo opportunities and company updates.
- You will be provided will all necessary information before the shoot (time, place, shoot details, etc.)
- You will arrive on the big day with your equipment. You will be responsible for capturing everything necessary to fulfill the needs of the specific package ordered by the Couple.
- After the event, you will send all of your raw files to our Editing Team in Los Angeles, and we will take it from there.
- You will be paid your full rate within 24 hours after we receive the raw footage.
How to Apply:
- Please make the subject of your e-mail "Photographer - *your location*" OR "Videographer - *your location*". This is important, as we are very big on communication and professionalism. Reading and understanding this entire listing will communicate to us that you are serious about this position.
- Tell us about your equipment. What do you shoot with? What lenses do you use? Be specific.
- Attach examples of your work (5-10 of your best wedding photos or 2-3 of your best wedding videos).
- Include professional head shot and any social media links.
- Confirm that you've read and understand all requirements. Feel free to ask questions.
- Where are you located? Where do you primarily shoot?
We're looking forward to checking out your work, your personality, and willingness to grow with the company.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers