Experienced Tax Accountant
QR Code Link to This Post
Come join our team at Ashmead & Associates, PLLC as we work together to provide an exceptional experience for our clients. As an accountant in our certified public accounting firm you will have opportunities to help businesses and individuals in our community and advance your knowledge and skills. This position is from February 1st to April 15th, with the possibility of being a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and enjoys working with others on our team to meet the needs of our clients.
- Prepare 1040, 1120, 1120S and 1065 tax returns
- Conduct tax research
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years public accounting work experience
- Quickbooks experience, proficiency in Microsoft products
- Lacerte experience preferred
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Ability to manage projects on time and within budget
- Flexible hours
- Low stress atmosphere